Services & Solutions
NextGen offers a suite of services and solutions to assist service providers with network design, optimization, operation and maintenance in a cost-effective manner.
NextGen is a diverse team of industry leaders and pioneers who possess a broad spectrum of technical expertise in wireless network design, implementation, and operations. Our Technology Consulting services draw from this knowledgebase to offer an intellectual approach to solving our customer’s technical problems and developing viable business strategies.
- Spectrum valuation and engagement plans
- RFP development and technology evaluations
- Business case studies and financial modeling
The NextGen team brings forth three decades of RF Design experience in offering turnkey RAN Design services to our customers. Our tool- and OEM-agnostic design philosophy is focused on offering the best design solutions for our customers – across the latest technologies like 5G NR, C-RAN and O-RAN – and over all bands including CBRS and millimeter wave.
- Preliminary and final network designs
- RFDS and CIQ creation
- Database integrity and upkeep
NextGen has helped our customers’ networks achieve real-world performance improvement through our RF Optimization services. Most recently we have helped our customers’ VoLTE KPIs exceed legacy voice network performance and have been involved in optimization of the latest 5G NR deployments.
- Pre- and post-launch optimization
- Drive-based and drive-less optimization
- Multi-vendor parameter tuning expertise
- SME-level advanced analysis and troubleshooting
Fixed Network Engineering
NextGen offers Fixed Network Engineering services to help ensure that the backhaul/transport and core network components of our customers’ wireless networks are properly dimensioned to support all current and future service offering objectives.
- Fiber and Microwave engineering services
- Core network (EPC/IMS) engineering and operations
- Migration from physical to virtual (NFV) cores
- Software-defined networking (SDN) expertise
Commissioning & Integration
NextGen’s Commissioning and Integration (C&I) team helps our customer to incorporate new sites, new carriers, and/or new technologies into their wireless networks. We are well-positioned to support any large- or small-scale network launch. Our team has experience working on many different OEM products and OSS systems and can manage all aspects of wireless network C&I.
- Field engineers distributed throughout the United States
- Remote integration engineers for multi-vendor OSS scripting
- On-site ATP and E-911 testing
Providing quality coverage indoors is one of the primary challenges Tier-1 carriers face with the rapid deployment of 5G. NextGen teams specialize in benchmarking existing coverage, and designing, deploying, integrating and optimizing effective in-building solutions for our customers.
- Large commercial campus iDAS and oDAS coverage solutions
- Hospital and clinic dedicated solutions with 5G and Wi-Fi integration
- Airport, public venues and stadiums with variable capacity requirements
Program & Project Management
NextGen’s Program and Project Management framework has evolved over years of serving large operators and private industry alike and incorporates industry-standard project management methodologies, standards and practices. Any project requires a proven, structured PM approach to achieve its objectives.
- Scalable PMO
- Structured approach for program and project delivery
- Clear communication with minimal confusion or redundancy
- Project risk management and mitigation
Team members are the greatest asset in most organizations. Ensuring that your human capital is trained in the latest technologies can pave the way to success. Over the years, NextGen has offered custom technical training solutions to our customers as either a stand-alone service or as a bundle with other projects. NextGen training can include:
- Coverage of latest technologies like 5G, IoT and CBRS
- Standards-based training or practical design/optimization process training
- Training customization around customer tools/processes
- Convenient instructor-led delivery models including in-person training or web sessions
Outside Plant Engineering
NextGen Telecom has the resources and experience throughout USA and Canada to provide customers with a full fiber network design, both outside and inside plant designs. Our strength in field data collection, engineering and permit coordination will provide you the best cost-efficient routes to build your network on time. Our full line of engineering services include:
- Outside plant and Inside plant designs
- Field data collection for aerial and underground designs
- Substructure map research
- Aerial & Underground Permit drawings completed with latest computer aided software
- Pole loading & make ready management
- Utility coordination (Pole attachment agreements and applications)
- Fiber construction cost estimating
- OSP Project and construction management
- Outside plant inspection services
Traffic Control Planning
NextGen offers traffic control plans in conjunction with outside plant designs. Additionally, we support a multitude of other industries that require road and highway occupancy. We provide Traffic control designs for utility pole replacements, crane lifts, and other construction projects. We utilize computer aided drafting software coupled with aerial and ground-level data and imagery to provide the most accurate plans.
We have our clients covered when needing temporary traffic control plans and permits for any project.
- Standard Temporary Traffic Control Plans (TTPC)
- W.A.T.C.H. and M.U.T.C.D compliant designs
- Permit applications and permit submittal’s