Looking for a OSP Inspector
Salary Range : $30-$40/h
What you will be doing as a OSP Inspector
- Position oversees inspects and monitors contractual field work which includes excavations boring placement of hand-holes aerial strand and fiber cable installation grounding and monitoring restoration sod etc of work areas per company standards
- Schedules work and inspection phases with Market Vendor contractors superintendent and agency personnel.
- Advises contractors of violations and recommends adjustments to work operations Maintains project notes which include daily diaries etc.
- Validates as-built and project closeout documentation to confirm any red-line changes have been incorporated into the final design and that all project completion requirements are met.
- Validates in conjunction with local engineering that invoiced unit quantities align with construction activities in the field
What you will bring to the table as a OSP Inspector
- Engineering degree or applicable certifications in telecommunications industry are desired
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the telecommunications industry experience in the construction field with specific focus on fiber optic network deployment i.e. fiber technician inspector.
- Preference for candidates with outside plant engineering and fiber optic network construction experience.
- Detailed knowledge of construction work print interpretation and municipal permit application review required.
- Must have experience communicating and working with General Contractors GC i.e. communicating with GC where they are at in the project timeline etc.
- Preferred candidate will have working knowledge of 3GIS Google Earth or other industry standard geospatial applications.
- General computer application skills required MSOffice applications Adobe GSuite etc.
- Must provide late model vehicle in good condition and outfitted with hand tools and safety equipment to perform specific tasks.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.