Looking for Wireless Mobility Engineer II – PCRF in Ridgeland, MS.
What you will be doing as a Wireless Mobility Engineer II – PCRF:
- Assist with the design, architecture, planning, assessment, implementation and troubleshooting of 3G, 4G and 5G mobility solutions.
- Incorporating best practices and industry standard tools to minimize downtime and customer impact to users on the systems.
- Incorporation of best practices regarding documentation, monitoring, and administration.
- Provide 2nd level support to Technical Support Group and Network Operation team to diagnose, remediate and correlate complex network problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table as a Wireless Mobility Engineer II – PCRF:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years in infrastructure mobility technology, including aspects of designing, implementing and supporting mobility systems.
- Knowledge of LTE 4G (SGW, PGW, APN, default/dedicated bearer, DPI), 3G (PDSN, HA, GGSN, SGSN), ePDG, Radius, PCRF preferred.
- Understanding of Diameter interfaces (S1, S11, S6a, S5, Gx, Gy, Cx, Rx, Gn, S2b, SWm, SWu) preferred.
- Excellent customer service attitude and ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong ability to communicate highly technical information to management team.
- Highly available and responsive to occasional after-hours problem management in a mission critical 24/7 support environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate in-dept technical knowledge related to routing and switching protocols and familiarity with industry best practice.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.