Immediate need for a Wireless Mobility Engineer II – PCRF in the Jackson, MS Area!
What you will be doing as a Wireless Mobility Engineer:
- Develop, implement, and maintain PCRF and OCS policies to support our LTE, 5G and VoLTE networks.
- Use vendor-supplied tools to monitor, manage and improve our LTE, 5G and VoLTE networks.
- Support all aspects of the environment (systems applications, OS,). Provides system administration, operational support, problem resolution, and perform hardware and software installations and upgrades as required.
- Provide systems applications and system health and performance monitoring including responding to production issues.
- Document standards, operating and technical procedures for the system(s) and acts as a technical resource to Customer Care and Network Operation teams to diagnose, remediate and correlate system problems. Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation and off-peak maintenance activities.
What you bring to the table as a Wireless Mobility Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a production supported Linux environment, RedHat/CentOS preferred. Layer 2/3 networking proficiency.
- Must have Sandvine knowledge
- Strong experience in scripting: shell, python, awk or equivalent from an automation and monitoring standpoint.
- Must have the ability to identify and create
- tools to support everyday tasks and perform troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of some of the following technologies: Diameter Messaging (Gx/Gy/Sy/Rx) protocols, RADIUS, LDAP, Netscout, Puppet, load balancing, high availability services.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.