Immediate need for a Transport Tool System Administrator in the Littleton, CO Area!
What you will be doing as a Transport Tool System Administrator:
- Design, develop, and maintain a suite of software applications to capture, provision and monitor the Wireless Transport network.
- Implement and train new users on the Transport Assurance Tools application packages.
- First level of support and triage for bugs and issues submitted by users
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
- Interact with internal and third-party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
- Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast-paced agile environment
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business; recommend and execute corrective actions to handle systems compliance against operating metrics.
- Serve as technical liaison with vendors
- Work with internal and third-party stakeholders to specify and test interfaces for the suite of Transport Assurance Tools.
- Participate in technical writing, standards, and documentation processes for the Transport Assurance Tools application
What you bring to the table as a Transport Tool System Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 + years Internet / Telecommunications Network experience.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Telecom OSS/BSS systems in one or more areas of Order Management, Inventory Management, Service Assurance and Interconnect Billing/ Expense Management systems or an industry-leading software package.
- Experience using open source and low-code development tools in a telecom environment
- Extensive knowledge with web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- 3 years + experience in Wireless Transport systems implementation / Integration / Operations and Maintenance a plus
- Ability to work with business partners to define requirements for system and configure to meet their needs
- Ability to train corporate and operational personnel to use the system efficiently
- Ability to trouble shoot systems, identify bugs, relate to development and test fixes
- Growth mindset: Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, software and development ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with different departments of the organization.
- Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.