Looking for Transport Specialist in Walnut Creek, CA
What you will be doing as Transport Specialist:
- Performing various engineering activities supporting the design, development, and optimization of a wireless network
- Activities may include long haul, backhaul, mid-haul and fronthaul, for both lit and dark fiber per specified design rules and topology guidelines
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify implementation-related issues, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives
- Review and analyze Telco ready requirements and ensure that they are properly defined for the construction team
- Lead periodic meetings with transport vendor(s) to ensure that circuits are delivered on time
- Work with market deployment team to ensure that NTP is issued to the transport vendor promptly
- Intake all circuit design and expedite ordering and testing related activities with transport engineers and provisioners
- Post Deployment issue resolution, planning, and analyzing to ensure proper coverage when traffic drastically increases due to external factors
What you bring to the table as a Transport Specialist:
- 2-4+ years in the Telecom industry
- Basic understanding of wireless data and voice network architecture
- Advanced understanding of transport implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and develop solutions
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.