One of our large telecom clients is hiring Tower Technicians to perform work in California. Turn your skills and talent into a career with a team that puts Safety First! Come join a family oriented company with opportunities for growth and development. We are looking for qualified candidates for Tower Hand Positions with growth opportunity to move to Foremen Positions and beyond.
What you will be doing as a Tower Technician:
- Install and repair antennas and lines, new tower construction and tower decommissioning
- Mentor and oversee the work of a Junior Tower Technician
- Drive large crew trucks with trailers
- Climb to tower heights up to 300 feet
What you will bring to the table as a Tower Technician:
- Climbing experience with ability and desire to perform work at heights
- Experience in use of mag drills, common hand and power tools
- Experience with knots
- Experience using a cathead
- Work well with others and have strong communication skills
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.