Expand your experience this season! NextGen Global Resources is hiring a Tower Technician III in Woodinville, WA!
What you will be doing as a Tower Technician III:
- Climbs and works on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment
- Maintains clean, orderly environment adhering to company policies and industry standards
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load
- Proficient with topside testing procedures such as sweeps, PIM, fiber testing, and performs GPS antenna alignment
What you will bring to the table as a Tower Technician III:
- 3 to 4 years of industry experience
- Good computer skills, knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to and from work
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed