We have a Direct Hire opportunity with full benefits for a Tower Technician II with at least 1 year completed in the wireless industry, this candidate is expected to assist in the training and development of a Tower Technician I. The ideal candidate will be safety focused, customer and quality centric, with a strong work ethic and ALL IN attitude.
What will you be doing as a Tower Tech II:
- Layout and install an Ice Bridge and perform proper use of cad welds
- Build out a tower platform on the grand and properly install on the tower with exposure to
- Properly route and secure hybrid cables and hybrid jumpers
- Fabricate steel in the field and on the tower
- Wire in Raycaps and install Flash Technology lighting controllers
- Troubleshoot fiber, power and RF issues utilizing the PIM/ Sweep gear and fiber tester
- Ability to understand Construction Drawing, Structural Analysis, RFDS, Plumbing
- Diagrams and understanding Configurations
- Properly take Pre-Construction and Closeout photos
- Rig a tower in a Class III rigging scenario
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the table as a Tower Tech II:
- 1+ years in a position/career field associated with Tower Technician II
- OSHA 10 certification
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- RF Awareness Training
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School diploma or equivalent required
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed