Looking for Test Lead/ Quality Assurance Specialist in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada.
What you will be doing as a Test Lead/ Quality Assurance Specialist
- Facilitate, lead, and execute test planning, execution and reporting for all phases of testing.
- Analyze requirements, rules and specifications for test components and develop into strategies, plans and cases in the feasibility stage of Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for overall test strategy and test plans to include SIT, UAT, E2E
- Facilitate walk-through of Test Strategy document and acquire sign off
- Responsible for reviewing Detailed Requirements
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the traceability matrix for test cases based on the detailed requirements to ensure test coverage.
- Create, execute, monitor, and report on test strategies, plans, case coverage and cases for all types of software testing
- Create, execute, and monitor a test plan and calendar
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner
- Load test cases to HP Quality Center
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings and participate in defect meetings
- Daily reports of testing (scrums, defects, number of scripts completed)
- Responsible to submit requirements for test data and test environments to test manager
- Report on tracked defects found in process testing to Test Manager and Project Manager team
- Use processes and templates
- Mentors SMEs in best practice execution of the Test Lead Role.
- Responsible for the smoke test on testing environment to validate the build.
- Assist the Business team with the development of scenarios for UAT testing.
- Day to day coordination of test activities including work distribution and monitoring progress issue and risk mitigation
What you bring to the table as a Test Lead/ Quality Assurance Specialist
- University degree in Administration or Commerce or Engineering or Computer Science or other post-secondary education acceptable
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification, is desired
- Education is IQAS (International Qualifications Assessment Service) and/or WES (World Education Services) Certified
- Must have a minimum two (2) years of experience working with Salesforce and Vlocity software testing and/or implementations of Salesforce and Vlocity
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in leading Test Teams greater than five (5) team members.
- Minimum five (5) years of lead experience working on projects.
- Experience in leading and mentoring Test Analysts through all cycles of testing – SIT, Functional Testing, Regression, Provisioning and End to End.
- Experience in Telco business functions and processes
- Experience in test case creation, execution, and reporting.
- Experience with HP Quality Center/HP Testing Suite. Experience with automated test script creation, execution, and maintenance.
- Self-motivated individual with expertise and experience in leading and mentoring Test Analyst through all cycles of testing – SIT, Functional Testing, Regression, Provisioning and End to End.
- Resource shall have Domain Knowledge with the following, but not limited to:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Wireline, Wireless
- Telecommunications / Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Resource shall have knowledge and experience with the following Software applications or platforms, but not limited to:
- Oracle software including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and BRM (Billing & Revenue Management)
- Ready! API (aka SOAP UI)
- TOAD for Oracle Basic
- SQL Queries
- Microsoft Project
- HP Testing Suite (including Quick Test Professional)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.