Looking for Test Analyst/Quality Assurance Specialist in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada.
What you will be doing as a Test Analyst/Quality Assurance Specialist
- Test Analyst / Quality Assurance Specialist – Performs system testing:
- Analyze requirements, rules and specifications for test components and develop into strategies, plans and cases in the delivery stage of SDLC
- Create, execute, monitor, and report on test plans, and cases for all types of software testing
- Execute and monitor a test calendar
- Responsible for development and documentation of test scenarios on affected applications for Salesforce integration.
- Create and estimate work breakdown structures and plans
- Report status to Team Lead
- Identify and capture test data for all test environments
- Report and manage defects
- Use processes and templates
- Utilize appropriate testing tools
- Self-motivated individual with expertise in small to medium projects that can take on the Test Lead role with confidence and little guidance other than the logistical areas.
- Experience in scripting
What you bring to the table as a Test Analyst/Quality Assurance Specialist
- University degree in Administration or Commerce or Engineering or Computer Science or other post-secondary education acceptable to client
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification, is desired
- Education is IQAS (International Qualifications Assessment Service) and/or WES (World Education Services) Certified
- Must have a minimum one (1) year of experience working with Salesforce and Vlocity software testing and/or implementations of Salesforce and Vlocity
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Software Testing
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working on projects
- Experience in Telco business functions and processes
- Experience in Test case creation, execution, and reporting
- Experience with HP Quality Center/HP Testing Suite. Experience with automated test script creation, execution and maintenance
- Self-motivated individual with expertise in small to medium size projects that can take on the Test Lead role, if necessary, with confidence and little guidance
- Testing resource(s) shall have Domain Knowledge with the following, but not limited to:
- CRM (Salesforce )
- Billing (Wireline, Wireless)
- ecommerce Platforms
- Wireless Core Network (Voice & Data)
- Real Time Rating – Call Flow
- Call Detail Record (CDR)
- Telecommunications / Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Technology
- Product Fulfillment (eCommerce)
- Service Fulfillment (eCommerce)
- Testing resource(s) shall have knowledge and experience with the following Software applications or platforms, but not limited to:
- Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue Management)
- HP Testing Suite (including Quick Test Professional – UFT)
- SOAP UI
- XML Spy
- TOAD for Oracle Basic
- SQL Queries
- Microsoft Project
- WebSphere Portal
- Android Application Environment (Native and Hybrid)
- iOS Applications Environment (Native and Hybrid)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.