NextGen Global Resources is a contract and direct hire Staffing and Recruiting firm for the telecom/networking market. NextGen is growing rapidly and is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our Downtown San Diego Office.
- NextGen Global Resources is 10 years old, and we’ve had 6 years with over 20% growth.
- Founded in 2009, NextGen has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Nashville.
- In 2018, NextGen Global Resources grew by over 70%!
- 3+ year of full-cycle recruiting for a staffing agency, ideally on technology-focused contract positions
- Exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
- High volume experience and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
- Bring your intensity to the team by being competitive, resilient, and believing you can make a big impact on our success.
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive – taking the initiative and follow-through is a must
- Excellent at managing multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understand this is not a 9-5 job; to be successful, you must be dedicated to doing what it takes to be successful (working off-hours, attending candidate care events
- Have a “We” Not I mentality
- Commitment and to NextGen company Core Values.
- Respect the candidate and client by providing an exceptional experience throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle (internal submission, interview preparation, offer extension, completion of the contract, or conversion to FTE.)
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for the level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation Expectations
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
- Use a pro-active, multi-modal approach to sourcing via social recruiting, networking, career events, and job postings.
- Identify hard to find passive talent by being curious around cultivating new candidate sourcing strategies and channels by staying current on market trends, and competitors within our industry.
- Work closely with Account Managers in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, lead generation, and candidate satisfaction
- Maintain relationships with our key talent for short and long-term opportunities
- Bring in daily leads for the Sales team and gather market information via candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission!
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation/Paid Time Off + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop