NextGen is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our Denver team. Technical Agency Recruiting experience is required (Telecom, IT, engineering or similar).
- NextGen Global Resources is a contract and direct hire Staffing and Recruiting firm for the telecom/networking market.
- NextGen Global Resources is 10 years old and we’ve had 6 years with over 20% growth.
- 1+ year of full-cycle recruiting for a staffing agency, ideally on contract positions
- High volume experience and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
- Passionate and hungry to make a big impact
- Competitive and resilient
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive – taking initiative and follow through is a must
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for the level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
- Identify hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Learn exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent for short and/or long-term opportunities
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
- Stay current on market trends, competitors within our industry and innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work closely and collaboratively within a team
- Be the culture in which you want to work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Volunteer Hours
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.