NextGen Global Resources is the leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the wireless revolution. NextGen is growing rapidly and looking for an exceptional, self-driven Technical Recruiter to join our Downtown Chicago Office.
- NextGen Global Resources is a leading Telecommunications, Networking and Wireless Staffing company placing top talent in both contract and direct hire positions with Fortune 1000 companies.
- NextGen was founded in 2009 and has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville.
- In 2018, NextGen Global Resources grew by over 60%!
- 1+ year of full-cycle recruiting for a staffing agency, ideally on contract positions
- High volume experience and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
- Passionate and hungry to make a big impact
- Competitive and resilient
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive – taking initiative and follow through is a must
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for the level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
- Identify hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Learn exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent for short and/or long-term opportunities
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
- Stay current on market trends, competitors within our industry and innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work closely and collaboratively within a team
- Be the culture in which you want to work
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation/Paid Time Off + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop