As Sourcer with NextGen, you are responsible for searching out and finding candidates for technical and professional opportunities within our largest national account clients. The positions are focused in our niche for the wireless revolution of Telecom. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and are someone who strives to make a big impact wherever you go – this may be the perfect role for you!
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Lead to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Bullhorn, our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Participate in other projects as necessary
The experience we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive self-starter able to work successfully within a team
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word & Excel)
- Competitive base pay
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 weeks’ vacation + sick days
- 401k Retirement plan
- Company cell phone
- Parking Reimbursement
- Reward & recognition incentives: anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, music festivals, dinners, etc.
- An award-winning environment with an amazing culture – our people are exceptional – both in who they are and what they do.