Immediate need for a Staff Accountant in the Boxborough, MA Area!
What you will be doing as a Staff Accountant:
- Provide for the day-to-day operations and monthly closing aspects of the general accounting functions.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of proper financial statements and statistical reports.
- Work closely with all Project Accounting teammates as well interface with corporate
accounting staff, accounts payable department and main warehouses department Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger accounts.
- Prepare month-end general ledger entries and perform reconciliations of the general
ledger to sub-ledgers.
What you bring to the table as a Staff Accountant:
- 2 years of related general accounting experience
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Working knowledge of computer accounting software, with an emphasis on Oracle (GL and Projects) and Microsoft applications (including Access and Excel)
- Experience with Accounting ERP system, Oracle fusion is a plus but no required
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.