Looking for Sr. Roaming Specialist in Littleton, CO.
What you will be doing as a Sr. Roaming Specialist:
- Specialize in managing roaming activities, to include application maintenance of the roaming and enhanced service provider billing systems.
- Provide traffic analysis on processing data records and manage reporting and monitoring processes and tools, as well as roaming documents.
- Maintain regular interaction with external Operators and roaming supplier (Data Clearing House), and work closely with other departments to gather data & information regarding commercial launch of roaming agreements and monitor the launched agreements performance.
- Update commercial and technical data (reference data) information from roaming partners, constantly updating a database with statistics and relative trends.
- Manage all IMSI sponsorship and roaming agreements, to include drafting and setting up the necessary internal process to establish and operate the above agreements.
- Successfully negotiate and complete the necessary agreements with mobile operators. This will include creating the necessary value proposition to present to target mobile operators. This would include the necessary IoT discount agreements.
- Ensure DISH is effectively represented at appropriate industry events and meetings to support the building and maintenance of a competitive roaming footprint.
- In addition to the above, the candidate will also execute other contract management activities as provided by the management.
What you bring to the table as a Sr. Roaming Specialist:
- Work experience: 7-10 Yrs of relevant experience to the above job profile.
- Educational qualifications: Graduate degree in Engineering or Legal or Finance from a reputed institution.
- Familiarity with Roaming Regulations, to include in depth knowledge of the necessary agreements and processes required to achieve roaming agreements and sponsored roaming IMSI lease agreements including but not limited to: AA12, AA13, AA14, IR21, IoT agreement templates.
- A strong network of contacts & reputation in the telco roaming business and proven ability to use this to achieve sponsored roaming and roaming deals on a global basis.
- Excellent commercial acumen and a proven ability to represent an organization at all levels & at industry events and meetings.
- Capacity to support vendor selection and management.
- Capacity to perform IREG testing and validate TADIG tests is a plus.
- Legal Background is a preferred advantage due to the unique requirements of the job profile.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.