Looking for Splicer in Jackson, MS.
What you will be doing as a Splicer:
- Performs tasks associated with the electronic upgrade and splicing of cable
- Test, activate, and troubleshoot equipment after installation
- Self-supervise all operations to ensure that all splicing operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications.
- Field train and control/oversee the work of other Splicers when necessary.
- Complete daily production reports, mark-up maps, keep track of work hours, complete "as-built maps" for areas built and track daily production
- Reconcile all issued parts and materials on a daily basis to ensure accurate material usage counts.
- Frequently work independently
- Other splicing related duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table as a Splicer:
- Must have previous experience splicing of copper and/or fiber optic cables
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to read and build from blueprints and/or wire diagrams
- Have knowledge of telecommunications network structure
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid driver’s license or be eligible and willing to obtain the required license for the position
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.