Looking for Solution Architect – Automation Development in Denver, CO.
What you will be doing as a Solution Architect – Automation Development:
Deployment Automation Team:
- Define, design, and architect an integrated automation system to deploy configurations, policies, and upgrades to support market cell site and Edge deployment. Leverage tools suite platforms including Cisco and Juniper for automation.
- Testing and developing various configurations for best performance and converting into automated deployment strategy
- Develop automation strategy to deploy network and security configurations and applications of cell site and datacenter nodes across all markets
- Demonstrated ability in defining security compliances, tools, process, and competence in the VMware environment
- Expert in Cisco, and Juniper tools and features for network automation and orchestration
- Expert in CI/CD pipeline development and automation
- include Transport and Network layer up to PaaS. (Routers, Switches, ACI, AWS, GRE tunneling, Firewalls, DDI)
- Collaborate with Dish Solution Architects and Vendors to solve connectivity and integration of Open RAN architecture from the RU, DU, CU and Edge
- Work with Markets on specific configurations and troubleshoot
- Develop multiple working models/configurations to address various market configurations
- Create implementation and method of procedure documentation of working models/configurations
- Create Operational rollout plans for network rollout.
- Prefer the ability for Contract to hire.
What you bring to the table as a Principal Wireless Engineer II:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related field
M.S. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or related field/10+ years of practical field experience as a wireless architect and engineer
- Knowledge in
- wireless access technologies including WiFi and familiarity with other Cellular technologies and a clear track record of delivering wireless architecture for wireless gateways/devices.
- router designs, networking protocols and gateway functionalities
- Experience with
- broad range of wireless access technologies including WiFi, 4G-LTE and IoT as well as competency with key networking elements such as routing, switching, and security.
- Lead complex projects working with a matrix team of engineers at junior and senior levels across the different Engineering Organizations.
- Strong technology and software expertise, proven leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, superb technical skills, and a strong customer-service orientation.
- Familiarity with RF communication.
- Data science and visualization tools (e.g. Python, Pandas, scikit learn, pytorch).
- Ability to
- Communicate with all levels of management.
- Manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously.
- Prioritize and organize effectively.
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Communicate effectively orally and electronically.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.