Looking for Software QA Engineer (Mid-Level) In Ottawa, ON.
What you bring to the table as a Software QA Engineer (Mid-Level):
- 6+ years of automated testing experience of a networking product
- Experience in one of:
- 4+ years of experience in python/TCL/Perl/Expect with 1+ years in Python (experience just in python-based Robot framework or Selenium will not be counted) or
- C++ or Java with very good understanding of OOP concepts is acceptable over Python although Python is preferred
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of routing and switching. This is very critical considering our project timelines.
- 4+ years of experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Layer 3 routing protocols
- Layer 2 protocols, services and technologies
- End-to-end QoS with good understanding of the data-path of multiple systems
- IP multicast – PIM, MLD, etc.
- OA&M, Eth-CFM
- Linux networking, dockers, containers is a plus
- Knowledge of the 5G network architecture and fronthaul technologies is a plus
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.