Are you looking for your next destination on your career path with a Top Fortune 500 company? Look no further, this Software Engineer IV position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a Software Engineer IV:
- Hands on in developing and driving software development of top notch UI/UX software
- Collaborate with UX designer and system engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience for users.
- Define and solidify software architecture and design.
- Capable of lead development of UI/UX applications and their associated platforms and libraries.
- Provide technical leadership and communicating to the multi-site teams. Mentor and foster technical development of the team.
- Adhere to accepted standards and processes for development, conducting design reviews to ensure maximum stability and quality of products, participating in code reviews and test case reviews.
- Responsible for quality and manage technical risks for software development.
What you bring to the table as a Software Engineer IV:
- Bachelor or above degrees in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in software development.
- 5+ years of UI/UX development experience.
- Experience frontend UIUX architecture and capable to give clear guidance/support software development team. Forward looking, and has he big picture as well as the ability to dive into details.
- Experience with a microservice architecture is a plus.
- Familiar with CONFD software and define usage and design patterns to enable UIUX effectively is a plus.
- Excellent coding skills in C+++ and Python, excellent debug skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to articulate difficult technical issues with simplicity to suit variance scales of audience, and ability to influence thinking of global software organizations.
- Experience with automated testing, build automation and dependency management tools is a plus.
- Motivated, goal oriented, strong work ethic. Flexible, adaptable and open to change.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.