Are you looking for your next destination on your career path with a Top Fortune 500 company? Look no further, this Software Engineer position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a Software Engineer:
- We are seeking Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in engineering graduates to join our clients Software Development team in Richardson, TX
- As a contributing member of the team, you will help design, implement, and enhance our clients next generation Flashwave fiber optical communications products
- As a team member, working under the direction of other Senior Software Engineers and alongside SW & HW Engineers
- You will be working on one or more phases of SW development from design and implementation to unit testing and system integration
What you bring to the table as a Software Engineer:
- Bachelor or Masters of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Position requires an understanding of software development and design practices.
- Prior telecom Internship and/or Co-op term experience in the field of product Development or Test is highly desired.
- Telecommunications product research or project work in college desired.
- Experience in core C/C++ development, Clean Coding and producing reusable and maintainable code
- Embedded or Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) such as Linux, OSE, VxWorks etc.
- Fundamental understanding of one of the following telecommunications concepts: SONET/SDH or DWDM, OTN standards, IP routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS), LMP, RSVP-TE, LACP,MPLS or Ethernet
- Good verbal and written communications skills along with an ability to work in a team environment will also be key assets
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.