Seeking Small Cell Technicians in Raleigh, NC Apply now for consideration!
What you will be doing as a Small Cell Technician:
The Small Cell Technician installs, troubleshoots and tests small cell sites. The Small Cell Technician will be the first to respond to outages and impairments and make the needed repairs to assigned networks. This role also requires preventative maintenance inspections to small cell equipment and host related equipment as well as the application of safe work practices to all work-related tasks.
What you will bring to the table as a Small Cell Technician:
- Installation of small cell hardware and equipment for both aerial and underground locations
- Installation and termination of ½” coaxial cables
- Installation of required power and grounding
- Read and interpret blueprints and other project documents, including, but not limited to, specifications, reporting, and design requirements
- Operation and understanding of RF test equipment such as PIM unit, Sweep meter and Light meter
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application on client engagements
- Operate in a safe manner in accordance with published safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you didn’t know about Us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.