Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced Site Acquisition Specialist in Phoenix, AZ!
What you will be doing as a Site Acquisition Specialist:
- Independent starter with experience driving projects to completion, managing on-line systems, and interfacing with Project Management, Construction and Regulatory teams
- Demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to email and phone calls, participating in meetings, identifying and clearly explaining issues, and proposing solutions
- Resolve issues as they arise by interfacing with Landlords, government agencies, and property managers
What you will bring to the table as a Site Acquisition Specialist:
- Minimum 3 years working in Real Estate site acquisition in a Wireless Telecommunication environment
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office, and Google Suites required
- Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed