We are seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist for our wireless network deployment program. The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing sites with tower partners, site acquisition vendors, and A&E vendors, including schedule, coordination and completion of new site build projects within stated timelines.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
- Serve as primary point of contact for a specific group of sites and oversees site development activities, including leasing, permitting, and land use processing.
- Drive vendors for jurisdictional approvals, including tracking and reviewing applications and presentations before governmental or architectural review boards.
- Coordinate with engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc.)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g. transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications.
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process.
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness.
- Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Monitor and track progress on all open transactions, ensuring database data current/accurate
- Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
- Organize and prioritize multiple competing projects.