Immediate need for a ServiceNow Solutions Architect in Philadelphia, PA.
What you will be doing as a ServiceNow Solutions Architect:
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, networks and software across the enterprise
- Analyzes existing networks and equipment and identifies opportunities for improvement, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process
- Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise’s architecture needs
What you will bring to the table as a ServiceNow Solutions Architect:
- 4-6 Years of ServiceNow Architecture Experience
- 4+ Years in system planning, architecture design, and security optimization
- Strong working knowledge of ITSM Implementation (Asset Lifecycle Management a plus)
- Excellent scripting skills in PHP, Python, or R
- Familiarity with Nuvolo, dcTrack and Electrical & Mechanical infrastructure telemetry data points
- Experience developing scripted REST API's
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed