NextGen Global Resources is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Corporate Recruiter to join our internal Talent Acquisition team in Downtown San Diego. NextGen Global Resources is a leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the Telecom & IT industries.
- 3+ years’ experience in Staffing/Recruiting
- Corporate Recruiting/Talent Acquisition preferred, but not required
- Experience with ATS such as Bullhorn
- Proven ability to source passive and active candidates across a wide variety of roles.
- Bachelor’s degree
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations.
- Identify and convert hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies.
- Enhance NextGen’s brand recognition with candidates through advertising, social media, and employee referrals.
- Document the entire candidate hiring process using the Bullhorn ATS database.
- Create and maintain NextGen’s website job listings by ensuring their accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintain maximized presence on job boards, while also developing a strong presence on niche sites that are specific to the position(s) being recruited for.
- Attend career fairs and maintain college/university relationships.
- Attend local networking events.
- Competitive base salary + Bonus opportunity
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Volunteer Hours
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.