Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? Look no further, this Senior RF 5G Engineer will join a team of passionate engineers creating RF and electrical engineering designs deployed on wireless cellular network involving 5G NR and other wireless technologies.
What you will be doing as a Senior RF 5G NR Engineer:
- RF and electrical engineering designs employed involving 3GPP 5G NR and 4G LTE following Rel. 15 and 16 standards
- Compliance with 5G SA standalone and 5G NSA non standalone networks with uses cases involving eMBB, mMTC, and URLLC are required
- Responsible for specification, design, testing, along with vendor engagement for technical development of chipsets to products
- RF and electrical engineering designs involving ATSC 3.0, LoRA and other wireless technologies as required
- Support incorporation of chipset and/or 5G/4G LTE modules into final user equipment UE products as required
- Issue final approval with supporting documentation to management and document control groups
What you bring to the table as a Senior RF 5G NR Engineer:
- 8 years in RF cellular wireless design from component level through system level
- 8 years in use and knowledge of RF cellular wireless test equipment and methods
- 8 years with hands-on component level RF cellular wireless circuit design experience
- 8 years with documenting designs: schematic, bill of materials, test procedures, and validation data
- 5G NR radio and designs incorporating 3GPP Release 15 and 16 support for eMBB, mMTC, and URLLC for deployments into SA, standalone, and NSA, non-standalone, networks. Experience with validation of RF, RRM, and Protocol compliance
- IoT Radio and designs incorporating 3GPP LTE NB-IOT, LoRA, SigFox, and other related low power wide area battery powered devices as required
- ATSC 3.0 front-end designs from tuner through demodulator
- Use of such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, bit error rate testers, signal sources, modulators, and noise sources
- What you didn't know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity' and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You'll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don't stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.