NextGen is growing rapidly and looking for assertive, self-motivated and resourceful people to find and build relationships with the top Wireless and IT talent in our industry. Our Recruiters are passionate, overachievers with a track record of exceeding goals. The more candidates you place; the more money you make! To find and attract the best talent, you must be willing to get creative and make the hiring process memorable for your candidates.
In the Technical Recruiter role, you will:
- Attract, source, and conduct in-depth screenings to assess potential candidates for level of interest, technical skills match, qualifications, and compensation expectations
- Coordinate phone and on-site interviews
- Identify hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Learn exceptional skills in negotiation and talent assessment
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long-term opportunities
- Develop a broad professional network of top technology talent
- Stay current on market trends, competitors within our industry and innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work closely and collaboratively within a team
- Be the culture in which you want to work
What is our ideal NextGen Recruiter like?
- 3-4 years recruiting for a staffing agency, ideally on contract positions.
- A strong “people person” who is energized by building relationships
- Passionate and hungry to make a big impact
- Competitive and resilient
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactive – taking initiative and follow through is a must
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Base + Uncapped commission (The more candidates you place; the more money you make!)
- Health & Dental and Vision benefits – 100% covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks of vacation time off + sick time
- 401k matching Retirement Plan
- Company cellphone and laptop
- Casual work environment
- Merit Based Promotions – there are several exciting career paths to choose from based on your future goals
- Reward and recognition incentives: all-expense paid trips, anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, music festivals, dinners, etc.
- Award winning environment with an amazing culture – our people are exceptional – both in who they are and what they do