Looking for Senior React Developer in Ottawa, ON.
What you will be doing as a Senior React Developer:
- Candidate will be a member of an agile team consisting of SW programmers and verification engineers, developing CQT application. Overall responsibility is to implement and unit test front-end designs using React framework and internally developed rich reach component library.
- You will cooperate with domain experts, solution architects and delivery teams.
- You will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge in your own expertise area and contribute to problem isolation and resolution.
- CQT applications is based on:
- Agile based SW development
- Frameworks: React (hooks), ORM, NPM
- Source code control: GitLab
- HTML, CSS and styled-component development
What you bring to the table as a Senior React Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development
- Strong knowledge of React, experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Experience with automated front-end frameworks
- Strong understanding in HTML, CSS and styled-component
- Experience with frontend-backend integration using REST API
- Ability to break down user stories into sprint deliverable tasks
- Experience with source control tool like Git/GitLab
- SCRUM/Agile based development experience
- Micro-frontend architecture experience
- Experience with front-end TDD
- Basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Databases (e.g., MariaDB)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.