Looking for Senior Packet Core Engineer – ePDG.
What you will bring to the table as a Senior Packet Core Engineer – ePDG:
- 4G / LTE ePC Core expertise MME (Nokia CMM/WMM platforms) and GW – SGW, PGW, ePDG (Nokia CMG platform)
- Having ePDG experience is required and ATT experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of LTE Call Flow – looking for hands-on capable folks that can read a trace, troubleshoot 3GPP call flows.
- Comfortable with Data Collection and Retrieval procedures, working on live systems.
- LTE Network Performance Experience is appreciated
- IP routing knowledge/experience is appreciated
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Analysis, must be able to understand KPIs as they relate to call flows and 3GPP Specs
- Strong communication skills to be able to defend their work / technical expertise in front of Nokia’s customer and other vendors
- Able to synthetize the relevant functionality of a feature from Nokia Documentation that pertains to a specific customer network implementation and propose scenarios that demonstrate/defend the feature.
- Nokia ePC certifications highly preferred.
- Excel/PowerPoint / VB Experience is preferred to program and create and customize reports
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.