Looking for Senior Core Network Engineer in Richardson, TX.
What you will be doing as a Senior Core Network Engineer:
- EXFO is looking for a CORE EPC and CORE CS/IMS Optimization Engineer located in USA, to lead the EXFO projects in the region in the context of 5G SA deployment.
- This mission covers activities such as:
- Technical assistance on EXFO solution, Network performance and Optimization, EXFO Product training.
- Analyze EPC/CORE CS/IMS/5G Core network performance and investigate the root cause(s) of performance degradations,
- Perform on demand analysis on specific issues (new performance degradation, customer complaint…),
- Provide recommendations to the customer to solve the identified issues (IMS or EPC equipment parameter tuning with targeted value),
- Analyze, develop and create new KPIs, counters, dashboards to complement our solution by added value use cases answering to the major issues that could face a customer,
- Assist customer’s team in enriching EXFO solution with new use cases.
- Enhance EXFO tools with specific KPIs and new dashboards in a Big Data and virtualized environment,
- Perform workshops to transfer telecom knowledge and/or knowledge about EXFO solutions to customer’s team,
- Provide technical advice and support to customers and other teams in EXFO,
- Participate to customer presentation to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis.
What you bring to the table as a Senior Core Network Engineer:
- Graduated computer science or telecommunications engineer (or equivalent).
- At least five years of experience in Mobile Core network including 2 years Core Optimization
- Deep knowledge in CORE architecture, especially in IMS for VoLTE.
- 5G SA or NSA LAB experience
- Deep knowledge of vendors tools and CORE equipment: ERICSSON and NOKIA
- Knowledge and exposure to different switching network, signaling, telecom standards and implementations, end-to-end knowledge on Rel4 Voice over LTE call flow and/or deployment, feature testing/verification
- Experience with signaling protocols like SIP, SIP-I, BICC, MAP, ISUP, TCP/IP, Diameter, GTP C/U, PFCP and JSON.
- Understanding of Mobile Network diff erent interfaces i.e., Iu, A, Gx, Gy, S1, S11, S5, S6a, SGS, SGi, ISC, Mg, SBI, N1/N2, N3/N4, Cx, Sh, Ro, Rf, Gm, Sxa, Sxb, etc.
- Will be also valued:
- Knowledge of EXFO’s solutions
- Experience on Traffic simulators
- Basic experience in RAN
- Knowledge of advanced routing concepts in open MSS
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.