Looking for RF Optimization Engineer in Anchorage, AK.
What you bring to the table as a RF Optimization Engineer:
- Demonstrated working experience with Ericsson RAN, 3G/4G and ideally 5G.
- Capable of maintaining/improving cluster/market KPIs on a mostly independent mode.
- Capable of following/applying baseline TM using Ericsson tools.
- Capable of addressing emergency critical cases and VIP complaints.
- Well-versed on nG1, and Truecall for live-network data analysis, and
- TEMS Discovery for drive-data analysis, ideally also exposed to ActixOne, Actix Analyzer.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.