Immediate need for an RF Field Tech to support a leading wireless project in the IN Market. Apply now for consideration!
What you will be doing an RF Field Tech:
- Install, maintain, test, repair, remove or retrofit various In-Building wireless systems and/or small cell wireless systems and configurations
- Perform additions, modifications, or removal of working equipment and circuits- DAS, small cell, or Wi-Fi Circuit modifications
- Install cable and wiring per job specification and procedure
- Rack and stack equipment in heads and remote locations
- Assist Engineers with tests and/or analysis of installed equipment
- Execute the essential duties and responsibilities to meet timelines
What you will bring to the table as an RF Field Tech:
- Minimum 1 year of field experience- Wireless industry, small cell and/or outdoor macro experience preferred
- Ability to work remotely at construction or installation sites
- Anritsu testing experience- capable to hook up secondary power to sites, ground, and dress head-end
- Ability to work with hand and power tools- working knowledge of PPC compression tools is preferred
- Independently complete tasks while maintaining excellent communication with management and customers
- Valid driver’s license and High School Diploma or GED required
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.