Looking for RF Design Engineer w/Python in Atlanta, GA.
What you will bring to the table as a RF Design Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related discipline.
- RF design principles and theory knowledge
- Knowledge of dealing with multiple RF carriers, capacity design.
- Strong scripting knowledge in Python, or similar programing language.
- Experience with MySQL/Access DB or similar databases.
- Understanding of RFDS/RNDCIQ/Atoll files/database and capability of automate them.
- Dealing with multiple datasets on same time to extract desired data and generate o/p accordingly.
- Programming language: Python
- Python tools: Pandas/Numpy/tkinter/OS/Math/Matplotlib/seaborn
- RF Tools: Atoll
- AT&T Tools: Auto-forms/CSS
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.