Looking for RF Design Engineer.
What you will be doing as a RF Design Engineer:
- The individual will be working remotely in the supporting a field team involved in installation, integration & commissioning of the 5G radio equipment (Ericsson & Nokia) for the DAS/ Small-cell solution.
- Candidate will have to know T-Mobile process and system from start to end for in-building solutions
- Candidate will need to support the team with creating Work-orders (WO) in PIER. Knowledge of PIER essential.
- Candidate will need to manage the ELEMENT database for Milestone management, Project template completion, generate RFDS, ACIQ, BOM & SCF. Also need to update SORT accordingly.
- Candidate will work with the field team for survey information collection and analyze as needed; candidate may need to create standard and direct the field team for surveying sites according to the 5G layer new design.
- Candidate will validate the design, analyze and create reports with collected information, validate or create BOM, and store it in clients Database including ASSET.
- Call Testing and E911 Testing monitoring and preparing for close out package.
What you will bring to the table as a RF Design Engineer:
- Ability to read and understand RF designs and drawings from documents shared by the Client.
- Ability to verify design, create designs from survey, Bill of Materials details provided
- Understand switch, backhaul and LAN operation for 5G Radio or Ericsson DOT installation.
- Rack and stack equipment in headend (or “core”) and remote locations determination, electrical understanding of DAS/ Small Cell / In building systems and properly direct field team.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining proper communication with management regarding activities and updating team(s).
- Know and understand Bill of Materials and any other material needed to maintain RF Standards.
- Work with Client RF Standards, MPE standards or experienced in best practice in-building system.
- Interpret or read RF datasheets (RFDS) and create as needed for the site Tx/Rx plumbing diagrams with details of DAS system, Small Cell system, BBU, Radios for 5G layer for the stores.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.