Remote Applicant Reviewers will process applications within an online software system for accuracy and compliance with fund criteria, designating a reimbursement amount for each qualifying application and submitting for secondary review and approval.
What you will be doing as an Application Reviewer:
- Participate in training on Apply online application system
- Process applications sent to your queue for processing
- Upon review of application against fund criteria for reimbursement, you will either designate the application (a) ineligible; (b) incomplete; or (c) eligible for reimbursement
- For eligible applications, reviewer will identify the exact amount for reimbursement, based on submission of necessary documentation
- Confidentiality of information must be maintained at all times, and data treated with sensitivity
- Reviewer will be given preformatted text to communicate with applicants, but minor edits for individual circumstances may be required. Questions should be forwarded to your supervisor; there is no opportunity within the initial funding cycle to communicate directly with applicant
- Any inquiries from second reviewers should be addressed promptly
- All applications should be processed quickly but with great attention to detail, to ensure that all eligible applicants receive the reimbursements they are due
What you will bring to the table as an Application Reviewer:
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop/laptop computer system
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Experience managing large amounts of data
- Detail-oriented skill set
- Ability to swiftly but accurately handle complex data sets
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team
What you don't know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed