NextGen Global Resources is the leading provider in supplying staffing solutions for some of the largest names in the wireless revolution. NextGen is growing rapidly and looking for an exceptional, self-driven Regional Account Manager to cover the VA/MD/DC area.
- NextGen Global Resources is a leading Telecommunications, Networking and Wireless Staffing company placing top talent in both contract and direct hire positions with Fortune 1000 companies.
- NextGen was founded in 2009 and has offices in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia and Nashville.
- In 2018, NextGen Global Resources grew by over 60%!
- 8+ years Technical Staffing industry experience
- 4+ years calling on Regional Accounts
- Professional B2B sales, ideally in the Wireless/Cable industry
- Skilled at building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Adept at generating new streams of substantial revenue
- Self-motivated, passionate and hungry to make a big impact
- Resilient – there are good days and bad days, you’ve got to pick yourself up often
- Sell NextGen Global Resources solutions and services to corporate customers, small/medium businesses, and various other organizations
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building a pipeline while simultaneously fostering personal relationships with potential clients
- Cold call, generate new leads and follow up on pre-established leads
- Build and create strategies for penetration and account development
- Close new business consistently at or above targets
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from the introduction to ongoing account expansion
- Maintain frequent communication with an existing business to ensure quality control, repeat and new business development
- Work closely with the recruiting teams to ensure a high-quality delivery of candidates to the client
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top NextGen competitors and the industry
- Network and maintain relationships with key client and talent communities for short/long term opportunities
- Travel regularly within an agreed upon territory
- Unlimited earning potential – competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Untapped territory
- Health & dental and vision benefits – 100% of employee premiums covered by NextGen!
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation/Paid Time Off + Sick Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Company cell phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Programs
- Reward & Recognition Incentives: Exotic Trips, anniversary gifts, happy hours, team building events, dinners, etc.