We are looking for a RAN Virtualization OAMP/OSS System Engineer to join the Wireless team.
What you will be doing a Virtualization OAMP System Engineer:
- OAMP/FCAPS subsystem integration and troubleshooting in wireless networks
- Tier3 SME experience – Work under pressure to drive support teams to troubleshoot commercial NMS/EMS application issues, propose workarounds, and work with R&D to provide the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to the customer
- Assist SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) with development of product requirements, feature requirements, systems and performance analysis
- Work with the team to conduct deep-dive customer sessions, new technology introduction of 4G/5G RAN Network Management features and introduction of virtualized networks
What you will bring to the table as a Virtualization OAMP System Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years of OAMP/FCAPS/OSS knowledge/experience for EMS/NMS and RAN network elements
- Minimum 1 year of EMS/NMS and RAN (vCU/vDU) Network Function Virtualization (NFV) experience
- Bachelor’s degree in EE/CS/TE is required. Master’s degree is preferred
- Must have experience with OAMP/FCAPS subsystem design and development in wireless networks
- Must have experience authoring and implementing EMS/NMS/NE SW upgrade MOPs in commercial networks
- Must have Tier3 SME experience – Work under pressure to drive support teams to troubleshoot commercial NMS/EMS application issues, propose workarounds, work with R&D to provide the RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to the customer
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.