Working as a Project Coordinator within the telecom industry you will be responsible for overseeing all the moving parts of the project to ensure that it stays on schedule! This includes creating a project timeline, setting project goals, determining what elements are needed to complete the project, and tracking project status.
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator:
- Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project and program for both internal and external distribution
- Prepare and update necessary reports and databases
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, follow up with meeting notes and actions
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator:
- Experience working within the telecom industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.