What you will be doing as a Project Manager:
- Oversee project from inception to completion
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development life-cycle- including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change
- Work closely with stakeholders to define project parameters- translate customer needs into formal requirements
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports
- Interface with all areas affected by the project- including end-user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, apprise management of any risks/issues, and recommended mitigations
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon hand-off- close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
What you will bring to the table as a Project Manager:
- 5+ years relevant experience- preferably with a carrier
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several project assignments
- Ability to manage, control and report on project budget
- Strong MS Office skills- specifically Excel
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.