Immediate need for a Project Coordinator in the Tempe, AZ area!
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator:
- Facilitates and coordinates the work of one or more project teams during execution of large scale infrastructure programs to support the Project Manager
- Identifies and works to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project
- Facilitates decision making processes as appropriate, serving as liaison between project managers, and mediating disagreements on approach to tasks within the overall project
- Provides timely project status updates to the Project Managers
- Generates customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing VLookup functionality
- Tracks contracts, purchase orders, submittals and completes project close-out manuals
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator:
- Prior wireless telecommunications project coordination experience
- Wireless cell tower construction experience preferred but expeirence working on a fiber / wireline project is OK
- Strong Excel skills – utilizing: VLOOKUPS / Pivot Tables / Tracking Project Schedules or Milestones
- Local to area
What you didn’t know about NextGen
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.