Looking to hire a permanent Project Coordinator in the Fairfield, NJ market. This is for a national vendor to telecom carriers and will provide long-term career growth!
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator:
- Working with Project Management staff on vendor management, equipment ordering, and project tracking
- Utilizing Excel on a daily basis to track project schedules, budgets, and progress
- Help with initial zoning analysis of sites in the Tri-State area
- Help lead project status meetings to ensure all parties are up to date
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator:
- 5+ years working in the telecommunications industry as a Project Coordinator
- Heavy Excel experience able to track and manage several different projects at once utilizing Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Knowledge of the Site Acq Process to be able to assist in preliminary zoning requirements
- Able to speak in front of clients, vendors, and C-Level Executives to update on project statuses
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.