Searching for PIM Testers to work on a large stadium venue in Indianapolis, IN.
What you will be doing as a PIM Tester:
- Assists with installs, maintenance, repairing, removing or retrofitting various systems and configurations
- Helps facilitate additions and modifications on working equipment and circuits.
- Rack and stack equipment
- Assists technicians and engineers with tests and/or analysis of installed equipment
- Observes final quality inspection.
What you will bring to the table as a PIM Tester:
- Installers will be responsible for customer interfacing on a daily basis.
- Telamon is installing a DAS System for Verizon and ATT
- Experience running, structuring cable.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.