Immediate need for a Performance Assurance Engineer RF & Data Analytics in the Plano, TX Area!
What you will be doing as a Performance Assurance Engineer RF & Data Analytics:
- Responsible to be part of a team of 4G/5G RAN Performance Assurance technical staff, business intelligence analysts, and visualization architects.
- Responsible to provide support and expertise for proactive identification of issues, analysis and diagnostics across a diverse 4G/5G network infrastructure using expansive data and measurement capabilities.
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to define 4G/5G KPI measurement methodologies and targets (KPI, KQI) for 4G/5G RAN product acceptance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to help build products that help utilize large amount of structured & unstructured data in analyzing network performance
- Proactively define and interpret data/metrics/KPIs, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities for all the 4G/5G RAN products
- Communicate key findings to stakeholders using visualizations and/or other suitable methods
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases and 3rd party product evaluation using analytics/data science to drive intelligent business decisions and to build product synergies across all product elements
- Develop the A/B testing framework to aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases and 3rd party product evaluation
- Identify key datasets, and help define data pipeline from collection, processes, storage, lineage and data dictionary to ensure accuracy, completeness & availability
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and interpret a mix of qualitative and quantitative data using various data sources, construct compelling narratives, and provide actionable insights and recommendations on complex topics.
- Conceptualize and implement data extracts, data replication, reports, information dashboards, and other end-user information portals or resources to support the 4G/5G project deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate key technical concepts, ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
- Adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment, support management initiatives, and guide other engineers
- Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings
- Communicate PA team budget, milestones and deliverables to project management and implement plans to accomplish the milestones within budget, as required
What you bring to the table as a Performance Assurance Engineer RF & Data Analytics:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; Advanced degree in Data Science or a related Data Engineering, or equivalent experience is beneficial
- 10+ years of professional experience in Engineering: 5+ years’ experience in Data Science with knowledge of data engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of any wireless technology & procedures including CDMA/EVDO/LTE/Volte and/or 5G
- Must possess expert-level understanding of operational measurements/counters to monitor and define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with evaluating service performance trends and proactively defining RAN system performance related issues
- Experience with data visualization and ability to quickly grasp statistical methods, and methodologies. Maintain a strong command of current data analytics technology trends, including emerging paradigms and practices
- Successful track record defining direction and providing specific instruction for engineering projects/programs leveraging personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development and mentor colleagues.
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) and experience applying to real-world applications
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills via prior work experience. Experience with wireless infrastructure provider and/or operator is desired
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and work extremely well in a team environment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.