Are you looking for your next opportunity to advance your career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced OSP Inspector in Walnut Creek, CA!
What you will be doing as an OSP Inspector:
- Schedules work and inspection phases with Market Vendor contractor(s), superintendent and agency personnel
- Advises contractors of violations and recommends adjustments to work operations
- Maintains project notes, which include daily diaries, etc.
- Validates as-built and project closeout documentation to confirm any red-line changes
- Validates that invoiced unit quantities align with construction activities in the field
What you will bring to the table as an OSP Inspector:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in the construction field with specific focus on fiber optic network deployment
- Outside plant engineering and fiber optic network construction experience
- Knowledge of 3GIS, Google Earth or other industry standard geospatial applications
- General computer application skills required (MSOffice applications, Adobe, GSuite, etc)
- Must demonstrate understanding of communications distribution networks on fiber, copper
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Visio, Excel, and Word
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.