What you will be doing as an OSP Engineer:
- Work with engineering and construction vendors to ensure network fiber designs are built in the most cost effective and quickest manner while meeting OSP build guidelines
- Work both as a sole contributor and as part of a team to ensure the OSP designs can support immediate demand and network growth
- Be responsible for OSP design, ordering material and inventory min-max levels, and ensuring fiber builds are performed in the most efficient manner
What you will bring to the table as a OSP Engineer:
- Knowledge of engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include practices, procedures, and industry standards
- Knowledge of the network plant and local practices
- Experience working with engineering systems and databases
- Drafting experience with AutoCAD or equivalent software
- Previous experience with GIS software
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.