Are you looking for your next opportunity in a long and stable career with the dynamic world of telecommunications? NextGen Global Resources is looking for an experienced OSP Engineer in Sacramento, CA!
What you will be doing as an OSP Engineer:
- Outside Plant Engineer will assist with construction, permit process, and assist with the engineering aspects-drawings, knows the routes, knows where the equipment goes, gets involved in the technical aspects
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of engineering principles within OSP Outside Plant job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards
- Experience with end to end from permitting, engineering, construction to audits
- Experience managing trackers and databases
What you will bring to the table as an OSP Engineer:
- 3+ years of relevant telecom construction and fiber experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill for more complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD, Microstation, Google Earth and GIS’s
- Knowledge of the network plant and local practices
- Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases
- Working knowledge of right-of-way, property rights, and permit acquisition
- Experience with redlining, QC’ing & strong understand of the fiber design routes
What you didn’t know about NextGen:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- 401k eligible after one year
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
NextGeners are Connectors.
We thrive on 'quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
NextGeners are Collaborators.
You’ll be working with an award-winning company who gives you direct connections to hiring managers. Our services don’t stop at the standard recruiting process. We use our expertise to tailor your resume, help improve your interview skills, and provide ongoing career support.
NextGeners give 24/7 Support.
We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NextGen Global Resources, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. That means when it comes to age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, protected veterans, gender identity, sexual orientation, and experience we value the differences and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.