Looking for Order Management Specialist in Ottawa, ON.
What you will be doing as an Order Management Specialist:
- Review and validate all Customer purchase orders (PO) requirements to ensure they meet Nokia Order booking policy.
- Ensure that all Internal approvals are received for Customer Trial and Evaluations, Advanced authorizations, Free of Charge/Cost only orders as per the Delegation of Authority.
- Must be proficient at data entry into electronic SAP business system and associated peripheral systems.
- Identify issues that delay the booking of orders and refer to the appropriate person or business partner.
- Negotiate customer request dates with external customers and ship dates with internal operations for furnish only orders.
- Communicate and hand off expedite requests for hardware and services to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain ownership and responsibility for all Purchase Order related issues through to resolution to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate pricing, product lead times, and schedule changes to customer for furnish only orders.
- Exercise discretionary authority to accept or reject customer purchase orders based on contractual requirements, internal policy, and business feasibility.
- Select appropriate contract in alignment with purchase order equipment.
- Maintain electronic and paper files/records according to established procedures including, but not limited to, purchase orders, change orders, part numbers, expedites, delivery challenges, etc.
- Maintain accurate files that meet both Internal and External audit Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards.
- Understand and implement customer billing requirements
- Participate and assist in monthly and quarterly revenue pushes to ensure that revenue targets are met for the company.
- Could require maintaining, analyzing and publishing necessary reports as defined by external and internal customer needs.
- Review acknowledgements, revisions, prior to mailing to the customer.
- Assist Finance to resolve any bookings and Accounts receivable issues.
- Provide training and support for new Order management Team members.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers
What you bring to the table as an Order Management Specialist:
- Post-Secondary education is preferred or equivalent combination of skills and experience. Project Management experience would be an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Order Management or related field.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry and SAP or other ERP system would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively deal with key Customers of Nokia
- Responds to requests for information and assistance in a timely and professional manner
- Organizational ability, judgment, and decision-making proficiency to carry out routine tasks within defined instructions or guidelines
- Organized self-starter with the ability to function independently in a team environment
- Requires a basic technical understanding of computer systems as well as some knowledge of business processes and operations, preferably in a high-tech environment. Must demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving aptitude, resourcefulness and judgment. Must have a strong client focus and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP or other ERP experience preferred
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Opportunity to work additional hours during peak periods at month end, quarter end and year end
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.