Looking for Nuage Resident Engineer.
What you will be doing as a Nuage Resident Engineer:
- Serves as on-site company liaison with customer for network engineering consulting and act as SME on technical discussions for assigned projects/products/solutions. Interprets customer’s needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Be responsible for fully understanding the configuration capabilities of the product, generating workarounds to satisfy customer requests, identifying, and isolating the occurrence of product anomalies for correction by R&D.
- Help as needed in the design and deployment of the Alcatel-Lucent service routing equipment. Resolve Customer product issues through research using appropriate user guides, manuals, product release notes, troubleshooting guide, and other Technical Support Engineers.
- Provides highly visible customer support with (Major Move, Add, Change, or Delete), as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex network equipment and systems.
- Follow all escalations from inception to closure this may involve interfacing with Level III Technical Support, R&D, and/or Pre-Sales.
- Provide Sales with any new selling opportunities at customer location.
- Interfaces with customers/managers in the presentation, interpretation and resolution of technical matters; will be involved in the resolution of highly complex technical problems during various phases of a project (staging, pre-cutover, implementation, cut over).
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills. The ability to work with little supervisions and make good business decisions.
What you bring to the table as a Nuage Resident Engineer:
- Strong networking knowledge in IP routing (ISIS/OSPF/BGP/MP-BGP), MPLS-RSVP/LDP, L2/L3 VPN services, ACL and QoS
- Demonstration and examples of above qualities in resume.
- Hands-on with Nokia 7xx0 product knowledge.
- Nokia SRA certification or equivalent (CCIE) certification may be considered.
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux operating systems (REDHAT/CENTOS/FEDORA/DEBIAN)
- Strong understanding of SDN/Virtualization concepts (SD-WAN/Policy Directory/NFV.)
- Hands-on experience with installation of Hypervisors (KVM/Exsi/Hyper-V.)
- Hands-on knowledge of Cloud Management Systems (VMware/Openstack/Container.)
- Knowledge of EVPN, VxLAN and Vswitch technologies
- Experience working in Datacenter environment.
- Knowledge of scripting language like Python/PERL/BASH/XML.
- Experience with deploying High Availability firewall and load balancer.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.